Feeds:
Posts
Comments

Posts Tagged ‘uplifting of mood’

The best way to detox is combining four steps to remove both physical and mental toxins so that your system has a clean slate to heal, regenerate, and function at its optimal level.

In a previous article I discussed Step 1: Get Yourself Educated, by following the instructions in my two books, Breaking the Yeast Curse: Food and Unconditional Love for Magic Healing, and Healthy and Tasty: Dr. J’s Anti-Yeast Cooking, and Step 2: Remove Physical Toxins by using Yeast-Para Control and Cleansing-Balance Tea.

In this article, I will discuss Step 3:  Regenerate Your Glands and Organs, and Step 4: Cleanse Your Mental Toxins.

Step 3: Regenerate Your Glands and Organs

Regenerating your fatigued glands and organs is just like jumpstarting the sluggish battery of your car.  You need to take formulas that contain a combination of high quality and absorbable vitamins, minerals, and Chinese herbs that nourish your body and balance the hormonal system.  Many of my female clients report that they experience marked improvement in mental clarity, energy, libido, menstrual regularity, or relief from hot flashes after taking the formula, Female Vitality, designed to regenerate the female hormonal system regularly for several months.  In some cases, they were able to conceive and have a full term pregnancy after several disappointing miscarriages.

How about men?  Many wives or girlfriends of my male clients thank me because the intensity and joy of their love lives increase as a result of their male partners taking the formula, Male Vitality.  When the male hormonal system is regulated, you will also experience an uplifting of your mood and an increase in your energy, mental clarity, and productivity.

If you are serious about regenerating your organs and glands, also consider taking Herbal Cocktailfor general nourishment.  This formula is designed to provide you with a high concentration of protein and other nutrients from herbs and grains that can curb your appetite for junk food and stop sugar craving.  If you are too busy to have meals at regular hours, Herbal Cocktail can be your lifesaver — a scoop of Herbal Cocktailin a cup of Cleansing-Balance Tea or in the form of an herbal smoothie (see previous articles for recipe) may carry you for a couple of hours!

Step 4: Cleanse Your Mental Toxins

Your mind has a great capacity to create, invent, and carry out complicated tasks when you make the best use of it.  However, most of us only utilize less than 5% of your mental capacity, and the remaining 95% is unused (or wasted, rather).  Why?  The answer is simple.  We cloud our minds with “mental toxins!”  What are mental toxins?  Any thoughts or emotions that hold you back from being the best you can be.

When you suffer a severe case of yeast and parasitic infection, not only is your body toxic, but so is your mind!  Carrying negative emotions such as anger, resentment, regret, grief, fear, guilt, and uncertainty, day in and day out, is just like driving your car with the hand brake on.  It will cause a lot of wear and tear on your immune system.

Please be aware that traditional psychotherapy does not work when you suffer a stubborn case of yeast and parasitic infection.  The focus of spiritual psychotherapy is for you to reduce or eliminate your “Poor me!  Why me?” syndrome.   You will be guided to understand, accept, forgive, and release whatever life situation caused your emotional imbalance.  As a result, you will learn how to draw on universal energy to handle life challenges and to heal yourself with ease, grace and perfection.

If you take all the steps described above, you will find that you are becoming a different person — a person who has control over his or her life, instead of being controlled by your life events, whatever they may be!

For telephone consultation on yeast-free nutrition, herbal detox, hormonal imbalance, weight control, stress management, and spiritual counseling, please call (800) 715-3053, or (818) 472-2213, or send an e-mail to drj@drjsbest.com for an appointment.  Consultation sessions over Skype are also available.  Skype name: academyofvibranthealth.  For more information, visit our website: www.drjsbest.com.

Read Full Post »